* Stunning third floor fully furnished apartment in Twin Pines
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes, 2 large bathrooms
* Air conditioned living/dining and main bedroom
* Fully equipped kitchen with stone top island bench
* 2 huge balconies perfect for entertaining or relaxing
* Lift to all floors
* Single secure basement parking + locked storage space
* Security building + access to inground pool
* Walking distance to Main Beach, less than 400m
* Under 350m walk to cafés, restaurants & retail stores in CBD
Coastal Realty is proud to offer to market this fantastic fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment located on level 3 of the secure building Twin Pines, Forster. Centrally positioned, you are just a short stroll from the CBD, the beautiful Wallis Lake and in less than a 400m walk you'll be dipping your toes in the water at Forster's Main Beach.
All 3 bedrooms offer built in robes, ceilings fans and the huge master features a split system air conditioner, wall mounted TV, large ensuite and both master and second bedroom offer access to a private balcony. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are serviced by the main bathroom and the European laundry is easily concealed by bifold doors.
The entertainer's kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, ample storage and a beautiful stone top island bench. When it's warm outside, detour past the indoor dining table and head out to the northeast facing balcony where your family and guests can soak in the sunshine and cool coastal breeze or cook up a storm on the BBQ.
A few of the great benefits of this apartment are the use of the in ground swimming pool, single car space in underground carpark + locked storage, and a lift to all levels for your convenience.
Currently used for holiday rentals, this beautiful apartment is ready for you to move in to or continue letting out.
Inspection is strictly by agent only.
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please call Troy Perrim on 0421 949 886 or the team at Coastal Realty.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.