* 3 bedroom home in Banksia Estate Tuncurry
* 572m2 level block in quiet location
* 4th room suitable as bedroom, media or home office
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Open plan kitchen, living, dining room
* Split system air conditioning and solar panels
* Enclosed entertainment patio and great backyard
* Under 600m walk to Great Lakes College & TAFE campus
* Room for caravan / boast down the side
Nestled in the quiet area of Tuncurry's Banksia Estate is this fantastic family sized home ready for its new owner.
The home offers an air conditioned open plan living space and dining room, kitchen overlooking the backyard, 3 great sized bedrooms all with built in robes and the main featuring a walk in robe and ensuite.
The rest of the house is serviced by a convenient three way bathroom. A separate room that closes off from the living area by sliding cavity doors can be used as a 4th bedroom, media room or home office.
The spacious backyard includes an enclosed patio, perfect for entertaining and keeping the summer heat and insects at bay. This fully fenced level grassed area features a greenhouse tucked away in one corner with established passionfruit vine growing, leaving plenty of space for the kids or dog to play. In the other corner is a garden bed and the clothesline, which is easily accessed from the internal laundry via paved pathway.
The large frontage of the block offers side access suitable for parking a caravan or boat and you won't need to worry about the lawn during the dry times with pop up sprinklers installed and use of bore water.
To arrange an inspection or for more information, please call Troy Perrim on 0421 949 886.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.